How to view System Information in Windows 7
Post date: Aug 26, 2014 4:52:21 PM
System Information for Windows 7
Here is a great tip from Boston's Dumb Computer Repair
Do you want to know more about your computer and what type of hardware, drivers, software and operating system do you have, please follow these simple steps.
Please see the YouTube video below
Option Tip 1
1. Click on your Start Menu Button.
2. Now click on All Programs.
3. Now look for Accessories and click on it.
4. look for System Tool and click on it.
5. Finally look for System Information and click on it.
This what you should see.
Option Tip 2 (Much easier tip)
1. Please click on your start button.
2. Now on the search menu you should type "SYSTEM INFORMATION" then hit enter.
Please view short video below
Dumb Computer is here to show you quick and easy tips
Dumb Computer Repair
Boston's Best Computer Repair Shop
Virus Removal and PC Repair
Phone Number: 617-419-0007 and 781-408-1200
Boston's best computer repair shop specialize in computer virus removal, computer errors and tune-up
Please click on the link below
We have other free helpful tips from Dumb Computer Repair